Buying a Home
Buying a home is probably the single biggest investment in one’s life — therefore making the experience pleasant and enjoyable is very important. Making the right decision on a home, finding the school that works best for your children, or finding that house that is near friends and family requires professional assistance. When your emotions are overwhelming and the decision is becoming difficult to make, you can count on Casa Florentino Real Estate to help you settle down with a sound investment and business approach to the process.
|Top reasons to buy a house
- Financing with FHA with low rates.
- Down payment as low as 3.5%.
- Buying is cheaper than renting.
- Tax benefits at the end of the year.
- Write off your loan interest expenses.
- Write off your real estate taxes.
- Build equity for a rainy day.
- Pride of home ownership.
- Long term investment.
||Overview of the home buying process
- Selecting an agent.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Visiting houses.
- Writing offers on a property.
- Working on loans and insurance.
- Expenses associated with buying a home.
- Inspection, appraisal, and settlement.
- First time home buyer programs/benefits.
- Getting your keys.
- Setting up utilities.